NEW PTSA MEETING DATE - APRIL 19th, 6:30 pm, Lecture Hall
FIRST-EVER SENIOR SIX FLAGS GRAD NITE! - May 12th, 2023 - 5 pm - 1 am
Student Council and the PTSA are co-hosting Six Flags Grad Nite! Ride a charter bus from LT to Six Flags and back, and get an all-you-can-eat dinner, DJ area, and all the great Six Flags roller coasters all for $69.99! (Buses will leave LTHS at 5 pm and return by 1 am.)
Help us begin this tradition and buy your tickets now! Last day to buy tickets is April 19th
CHAPERONES NEEDED FOR SENIOR SIX FLAGS GRAD NITE
Learn more about chaperone duties and perks by filling out the interest form.
7 TIPS TO BOOST A HEALTHY MIND IN A HEALTHY BODY
1) Meditate. As you meditate, you focus your attention inward to induce a state of deep relaxation.
2) Exercise regularly.
3) Foster creativity. Engaging in creative activities contributes to an “upward spiral” of positive emotions and feelings of flourishment and well-being.
4) Follow a healthy diet.
5) Connect with others. Social connection generates positive feedback on social, emotional, and physical well-being.
6) Focus on the bright side. A positive mindset has been associated with many health benefits such as lower rates of depression, greater resistance to the common cold, better cardiovascular health, and enhanced coping skills during times of hardship.
7) Get a good night’s sleep.
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE NIGHT WAS A SUCCESS!
The weather was perfect and we had families from LT, Fowler, Shawnee Trail, and Smith join in the fun! Check out photos from the event! We would love to hear your feedback or suggestions. Email them to our Fundraising Chair.
SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS TO BE HONORED AT ROUGHRIDERS GAME
All FEF and PTA/PTSA senior scholarship recipients will be honored at the Frisco RoughRiders game on April 21, 2023.
JUNIOR PLAYERS STILL NEEDED FOR THE FIRST POWDER PUFF GAME!
We still need a few more junior girls to fill out the Powder Puff rosters. Sign up today to play in the game!
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE FIRST POWDER PUFF GAME! APRIL 21st - 5:30 PM
Cheer on the senior and junior players as they compete for the first-ever Powder Puff title! The game will be held at the LTHS Football Stadium at 5:30 pm on April 21st. Admission to the game is FREE. Come hungry because the concession stand will be open!