A Message From Our PTSA President
Hello LT Parents!
You may be wondering, “Why should I join the PTSA?” or “What can I do?” Let me assure you that you are needed at LT and the PTSA has several opportunities for parents to stay engaged and help all our students in the process.
The overall purpose of PTSA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. We do this through collaboration, commitment, accountability, respect, inclusiveness and integrity. The Lebanon Trail PTSA participates in the school, district, state and national goals by providing programs and support to our school, students, parents, and teachers. Our PTSA board is an active, friendly, diverse team committed to making the LT legacy a great one. We need you to join us!
We also need you to support our fundraising efforts. Fundraising is how we provide the following fantastic programs and events:
- Second Annual Trail Blazer Day on August 18th
- Practice Princeton Review SAT Test On September 8, 2018 (Students only may register at bit.ly/ptsa-sat-2018)
- Teacher mini-grants
- Teacher Support (Lunches, breakfasts, snack days)
- Educational programs for parents
- Coffee with Families and Buddies (SAGE) as part of White Ribbon Week
- Mock Princeton Review Practice ACT on February 90, 2019
- Fund Scholarships for deserving Seniors beginning in 2020
- Teacher Appreciation Week in May 2019
- Advocating for Legislative issues impacting children, and more…
We can’t do any of these wonderful events without your support! We encourage you to support one of our major fundraisers: our Write-A-Check Campaign. We need you to reach our fundraising goals and complete our programs for this year. You don’t write checks anymore? No Problem. We’ve made it easy for you to “Click and Give” at bit.ly/givePTSA or donate at our website: www.lebanontrailptsa.com. You may donate until December 31, 2018 and remember, all donations are tax deductible.
President, LTHS PTSA 2018-19